Benefits of Membership with CAFCN
Membership in the only national organization representing foot care nurses in Canada makes a powerful statement about you. Membership in a professional association shows employers, colleagues and clients your commitment to the profession as well as dedication about staying informed, educated and involved.
Founded in 2007, CAFCN’s mission is to advance the practice of foot care through a collaborative and networking process for all individuals providing foot care.
When you become a member of the Canadian Association of Foot Care Nurses you will receive:
- Conference Discount: Capitalize on your professional development and stay ahead of the educational learning curve. Receive a reduced rate for annual conference which is held in a different province every year. You will also receive priority notice for conference registration.
- Networking & Leadership Opportunities: You will create business relationships and network with foot care nurses who can become a source of answers and solutions when you’re facing a challenging situation. Having a support network behind you can boost your confidence when problems arise, develop valuable leadership skills.
- National Documents: Share your knowledge, expertise, best evidence based practices and strategies in working within the community and be a part of creating nation-wide documents.
- Members Only: The members only section provides access to a variety of documents including:
- Conference presentations (past & present)
- AGM Minutes
- Financial Statements
- Committee Reports
- Quarterly Provincial/Territorial Reports
- CAFCN Newsletter
Joining a professional organization is beneficial for your own professional development and the future of your career. The connections you’ll make, the resources made available to you and the ideas and advice you’ll discover represent an outstanding return on what amounts to a modest, manageable investment of time, money and effort. It could be one of the best things you do for yourself and your career.
Student memberships are available! See details on the registration page »